Tracking your sales, keeping up with orders and following expired orders can help you stay in the positive instead of experiencing losses. It can be very frustrating to have outstanding debt and not know about it. With the RentalTrax Sales Dashboard you can see the active quotes and outstanding quotes within the system. Please note that any quote that has not been modified within 45 business days will expire within the system and the status will change to expired. To view the dashboard go to: Dashboard > Sales Tab.
View the How-To Video HERE: Sales Dashboard
1) Sales Tab
2) Active Quotes Column – Here you will find all quotes that are currently active in the system along with vital information about them.
3) Check Box – Using the check box will give you access to many features within the sales dashboard.
4) Changed Column – This column will update depending on the last time the quote was changed within the system. You can search and sort this column using the headings.
5) Start Column – This column will show you the date that the quote was created on. You can search and sort this column using the headings.
6) Order Column – This column will show you the order number and will provide you with all of the action icons and edit links so that you can effect change in the quote. You can search and sort this column using the headings.
7) Customer Column – This column will show you a snap shot of the customer information attached to the quote. You can also use the edit link to edit the customer information. You can search and sort this column using the headings.
8) User Column – This column will show you the user who is listed as responsible for the quote. You can search and sort this column using the headings.
9) Total Column – This column will show you the total amount of the quote. You can search and sort this column using the headings.
10) Outstanding Graph – In the four squares on the right side of the sales dashboard, you can see a snapshot of outstanding balances based on quotes that are 7 days, 14 days and older than 30 days along with a total sales quadrant.
11) + New Order Button – Use this button to launch the new order sheet to create a new sales order. You will be prompted to choose an order type and will go through the new order creation steps as before.
12) Customers List – This section provides a snap shot of your clients activity within the system including total sales per client and how many active quotes remain within the system.
13) Users List – This section provides you with a snap shot of the outstanding balances on quotes based on the user. This will allow you to monitor the follow-up with the quotes that are still within your system.
14) Download Links – If you select the check box next to the quotes above you can use the download links for fast access to the proper documents associated with the quote. You can also send e-mails to the clients for follow-up.