Using the RentalTrax Payment Layout Editor, you can customize the receipt that is given to the client upon receipt of payment. This editor can be accessed by going to Settings > Layout > Payment.
View the How-To Video HERE: Payment Layout
1) Payment Layout Title
2) Orientation – Use the dropdown menu to select Landscape or Portrait for the orientation of your receipt. A standard paper size is 8.5” wide X 11” tall (Portrait) and 11” wide X 8.5” tall (Landscape).
3) Size of Paper – Use the dropdown menu to select the proper paper size based on your printer
4) Dynamic Field Dropdown Menu – Add dynamic fields to your receipt to create a more personal receipt. The dynamic fields will automatically fill in vital information.
5) Text Editing Tool Bar – Modify your receipt using the simple to use text editing tool bar. Standard options available include Bold, Italics, Underline, Center/Left/Right justified and more. The text editing tool bar provides the same basic functions as most word processing systems.
6) Text Field – Enter the standard text you want displayed on every receipt into the text field. Ensure that you use dynamic fields to automate vital information.
7) Save Button – Ensure that you save your work often.